Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lizard..

That was a funny week with caca's scream every day.

So why caca screamed? because there was a lizard... no lizard... lizards in her room. She was so scared. Then she scream very loud. I was panic. I was afraid that something happen to her. So I went out my room then I found caca in front of my room. She was so pale.

"What happen?"
"Lizard!"
"What?"
"There is lizard in my room. The second lizard."
"Hahaha! Where? Oooh.. I thought something bad is happen."
"On the wall above my bed. I'm so scared. It is a big lizard."
"Have you tell Dede? He will help you catch the lizard."
"I did. He is in my room now."
"Let's see." I still laugh.

I see Dede was catching the lizard. The lizard run away. Then caca screamed again. I can't stand to laugh. That was so funny. But when the lizard run to us. I screamed too. So we both scream together. And run away from the lizard.

Oooh... I just know that I'm fear of the lizard too.

No comments: